We are currently seeking to engage a Junior Compliance Officer to assist our MLRO in day to day duties and support the business as a whole.
- To assist in the planning, preparation and execution of AML/CFT compliance assessments.
- To review, assess and evaluate inspection reports, to advise and report thereon, and to contribute towards the implementation of any corrective measures and follow up procedures when necessary.
- To assist in reporting on AML/CFT compliance examinations
- To liaise and co-operate with supervisory authorities in implementing and monitoring compliance procedures.
- Proficient in the English language
- Candidates with previous experience in the area will be given preference
- Be willing to learn with a hands-on attitude and approach to the overall business.
- Previous experience in an operations support role.