We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager with a strategic vision to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company to join our team on a full-time basis.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be passionate about the “art of marketing” and have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. They must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Be responsible for arranging and supervising various promotional activities (tradeshows, venues etc.)
- Be responsible for brand management and brad positioning. Review and monitor market conditions and measure brand perception
- Analyse marketing trends and recommend consumer marketing, business development and branding strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Support the team to develop campaigns for various channels to drive sales and market growth
- Provide direction to agencies and partners
- Monitoring and managing social media profiles and quality content on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Support the marketing team in organising various projects
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence on the market.
- Degree in marketing, business management or a relevant field
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar position within the gaming industry
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and successful public relations efforts
- Experience in developing both online and offline marketing plans
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online Analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Hands on experience in customer relations, social marketing as well as SEO
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and take accountability for projects
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment
- Willingness to travel regularly is essential to this role
- Experience in HTML and Photoshop would be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in other languages would be considered an advantage.